Free Guide: 7 Books That Helped Me Find My Passion and Do Truly Meaningful Work
Here are my top seven book recommendations for finding your passion, with summaries, best chapters, and insightful quotes.
Because I know exactly the feeling. The frustration, the overwhelm, and the burning desire to pour all that creative energy into meaningful work.
At times you just want to despair. You’ve got no real idea about what you want to do. Or you’ve got a general “sense” but can’t seem to achieve clarity.
If that sounds familiar, then you’re in the right place.
I struggled for years for years to figure out what the hell to do with my life. And in the course of that struggle, a handful of books helped me immeasurably
In this little guide, I’d like to share them with you. In particular, you’ll learn:
- How to find your “one thing” and overcome the despair and frustration of not having a truly meaningful creative outlet.
- How to deal with boredom of your current job.
- What to do when you have too many passions.
- How to connect with your intuition – your most indispensable guide on the journey.
- What scientists and psychologists have to say on the topic of passion.
Short on time? Don’t worry. I’ll also tell you exactly which chapters are the most insightful, which quotes the most poignant, and which specific book to choose depending on your situation.
So if you haven’t got the time to read seven books (who does), you’ll still know exactly where to look.